The purpose of the work is to identify and keep record of key environmental organisations and contacts in the Mediterranean and use this information to build a stronger network. The work will be done under the supervision of a researcher or principal scientist.
- Help Identify Mediterranean actors and contacts useful for EFI’s network.
- Help build a database of contacts
- Assist in the identification of gaps in the network
- Assist in the preparation of internal and external reports
- Assist in basic research tasks, relating to the Mediterranean Research Agenda 2030
- Assist in the organisation of the EFI Mediterranean Network Forum event.
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- A university degree related to forestry, environment or related fields
- Practical experience with desktop research
- Ideally with skills in data handling, database and record keeping
- Fluent in English; Spanish and / or French or other Mediterranean languages are an asset
Duration: 4-6 months, starting as soon as possible or (June 20, 2022).
Other info: Please note that if you are part of the Spanish Social Security system to carry out the traineeship you must be attending a university and the traineeship is part of your study requirements.
Traineeship location: Barcelona, Spain
Contact persons: Magda Bou Dagher (email@example.com) and Giuseppe Tripodi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
About European Forest Institute
The European Forest Institute (EFI) is a pan-European international organization. We have 30 Member Countries, and c.130 member organizations from 40 different countries working in diverse research fields. We conduct research and provide policy support on forest-related issues.
Our dual membership, together with our staff of over 100 experts, is our most important asset. It places EFI in a unique position to generate, connect and share knowledge at the interface between science and policy.