You will be joining our Forest Management team and your tasks will include the following:
• Support in the organization, follow-up and minutes taking of meetings and webinars.
• Support of communication (edition of technical documents, graphics and presentations)
and maintenance of the website.
• Support of research on technical topics related to forest management.
• Support in the development of ToR and contracts.
• Communication with standard developers in various countries and compilation and analysis of information on the progress of standard development.
• Support with the development of contracts and processing invoices.
• Other mutually agreed, unforeseen tasks.
Remuneration is 12€ gross per hour.
• You are a University or Technical College student in the second, third or fourth year of
your studies in Germany.
• You are a team player and quick to grasp new concepts.
• You are committed to FSC’s mission and values.
• You are living in commuting distance to our Bonn offices.
• You are fluent in English; knowledge of Spanish or any other languages is a plus.
How to Apply
Please send us a cover letter and your CV in English and tell us how many hours you can work
to email@example.com . The cover letter should not exceed one page. The position will be for one
year with the opportunity to extend.
Please do not send any photos and make sure to insert “Your Name – Student Assistant (m/f)
Forest Management – 2018” in the subject line of your email.
Deadline for applications: 06 May 2018
We are looking forward to receiving your application!