Are you ready to use your talent and project management skills for a fast-growing purpose-driven organization that builds on a global landscape restoration movement? Then jump on the train!
The Project Manager DevCom will join our Development & Communications team. The team consist of two Fundraisers, three Marketing & Communication experts, one Head of Policy and two Landscape Finance Experts. In this role, you will report to Mariken van den Boogaard, Director Development and Communications.
- Support the team in communication, fundraising and advocacy projects on budget and planning, both within the larger Commonland organization and with external landscape partners;
- Contribute to a strategy to attract donors
- Support the team in implementing the revised brand identity in all communication means;
- Support the team in creating content and work on content-driven projects, e.g., video documentaries, in collaboration with our international landscape partners
We offer you
- The opportunity to create long-term sustainable and social impact across continents. Incidental travel to landscape projects
- A salary ranging from 2600 euro to 3600 euro specific, based on 40 hours/week, 31 holidays, a pension scheme
- A dynamic and international scale-up environment with passionate, enthusiastic team members.
- A yearly training budget to boost your skill set
- We work in a hybrid setting, meaning working at least 50% from the office and also from home.
- Fun activities to get to know your colleagues better, healthy lunches, good coffee, Dutch tea, monthly drinks, and a great office with a stunning view
We’re looking forward to hearing from you about why you believe you have what it takes to fill this position! If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Anouk Breukers, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send in your information (up to you how you would like to apply) via the apply button below before June 27th, 2022.
Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic, hands-on and ambitious with excellent project management skills, entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for organizing events and excellent writing skills. Someone who likes to contribute to the objectives of a purpose-driven organization. A team player to join our growing team and is eager to learn within an international environment and dynamic work field.
- Has a Master’s degree in Business Studies, Social Sciences, International Relations, Communication Sciences, or any relevant field of study.
- Has 0-3 years of working experience in a professional organization.
- Has international work experience or via an exchange programme or an internship.
- Has experience that shows ambition and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Has excellent English writing skills.
- Is passionate about sustainability and landscape restoration.
- Is eager to support the team on diverse projects like event management, fundraising, and traffic management with external agencies like design agencies, public relations or policy advising.
- Likes to collaborate in teams brings enthusiasm and does not hold back to give a positive opinion.
- Initiates ideas and put them into practical actions and understands the importance of monitoring them frequently.
- Is eager to learn and work in a challenging international environment with diverse stakeholders.
- You are located and eligible to work in the Netherlands
Commonland is a not-for-profit organization, believing that our collective future depends upon our ability to restore the Earth: our common land. With the support of many partners, Commonland facilitates people on the ground in navigating the complexities of large-scale landscape restoration. Empowered with the right tools and approach, we can transform a landscape in one generation, or at least 20 years. For healthy landscapes, soil, food, and biodiversity. To make this happen, we have developed the 4 Returns Framework. Our core values are empowering each other, putting words into action and being compassionate & honest. These guiding principles help us to guide our actions, strengthen our culture and determine if we are on the right path in fulfilling our ambitious goals.