Our client is a multi-disciplinary landscape, planning, and environmental consultancy with offices in Cork, Dublin, and Limerick. They provide a broad range of professional services in the areas of environmental planning, environmental assessment. landscape architecture, urban design, master-planning, planning, and development as well as strategic planning.
Work with our clients’ existing, environmental, landscape, ecology, master planning, and planning project teams on a wide range of significant projects throughout Ireland.
- A post-graduate degree in landscape architecture, architecture, environmental assessment and/or a related discipline;
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a similar consultancy / specialist role, with a proven track record in landscape assessment and / or landscape and visual impact assessment and in authoring clear and concise LVIAs either as standalone reports or as chapters for Environmental Impact Assessment Reports, and related reports;
- Proven LVIA field skills and an ability to undertake standard assessment surveys and mapping in line with current best practice;
- A strong understanding of relevant policy and legislation, particularly in Irish and European legislation and case law;
- Experience in designing landscape and visual mitigation measures, and in implementation and management of the same
- Experience in working in a coordinated manner with client and project design teams, planners, architects, engineers, ecologists, etc.
- Experience in CAD and Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Excellent report writing, analytical, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- An ability to work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Experience of presenting evidence at planning/public oral hearings would be an advantage.
- Excellent salary negotiable depending on experience
- Attractive benefits package
Sarah McEllistrem is the consultant managing this position.
With over 50 years of technical recruitment experience, JobContax is the leading recruiter of Architect in Dublin and Ireland.
Due to the large volume of applications, JobContax may not be able to respond to every individual.
Jobcontax has built its reputation on its consultative approach. Our understanding of the industries, companies and individuals enables us to facilitate the perfect match between clients and jobseekers.
From global multinationals to SME’s, Jobcontax has become a trusted recruitment partner.
Our talent network stretches across 5 continents. We have a strong presence in the Australian and Canadian Construction and Engineering sectors. All overseas jobs come with employer sponsored Visas.
In 2010, we opened our Shanghai office to build on our rapid expansion in the Chinese market for highly skilled technical professionals.