FS Impact Finance is a specialized asset and fund manager, regulated by the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) and registered with the Luxembourg Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF). Our team consists of global investment professionals with a focus on developing countries and emerging markets. Our fund management and advisory work is spread geographically and product-wise – from providing microfinance loans in developing countries worldwide and managing impact funds in Africa and Asia to supporting start-up companies in Frankfurt, Germany.
One of our mandates is the implementation of the recently launched Restoration Seed Capital Facility alongside United Nations Environment. The Facility provides seed financing to new and established private equity funds to support the early-stage development of forest restoration projects in developing countries, contributing to climate adaptation and mitigation, biodiversity, and sustainable livelihoods. We are seeking a recent graduate to join the team focused on the implementation of the Facility. The position is based in our Frankfurt head office.
Roles and responsibilities
- Support the origination, due diligence and contractual agreements of new partners and project level approvals;
- Support potential applicants through the application process and the preparation of documents for committees;
- Responsible for partner and donor level reporting;
- Represent the facility at relevant conferences, events and meetings;
- Relevant undergraduate or graduate degree;
- Relevant professional or internship experience ;
- Experience in an international environment with Africa, Latin America or Asia is desirable;
- Fluent in English;
- EU work and residence permit.
Your skills and interests
- Intellectually curious and eager to develop additional skills in finance and emerging markets;
- Entrepreneurial thinker who is passionate about sustainable development;
- Can work well independently but also in a team environment;
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and strong communicator;
FS Impact Finance is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We naturally embrace diversity and inclusion as an integral part of our Company. We offer a competitive compensation package together with a lean organizational structure and a pleasant working environment.
For interested candidates please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org