We are now looking for an Agricultural Supply Chain Auditor to join our team in Poland.
What you will do
As an Agricultural Supply Chain Auditor, your main tasks will be to:
- Plan and execute supply chain audits according to accredited certification schemes, such as Rainforest Alliance Sustainable Agriculture Standard and Union for Ethical Biotrade (UEBT).
- Support the coordination and execution of evaluations in Poland and within the region, this could include logistical planning, supporting consultants, liaising with clients and finalising and reviewing reports.
- Monitor and maintain the status of the certificate client portfolio (activations, suspensions, terminations, changes in scope, updating customer data, etc.
- Develop and maintain strong expertise in Preferred by Nature, Rainforest Alliance SAS and UEBT standards, policies and protocols, as well as any additional auditing services conducted in the future.
- Ensure efficiency, quality control and adherence to Preferred by Nature’s technical and administration certification protocols for all jobs directly under her/his responsibilities.
- Provide customer service to current and potential clients in Poland and within the region, including providing information about certification and the audit process, technical guidance on the interpretation of certification standards, and trademark use.
- Support sales and marketing functions for Preferred by Nature services in the region.
Who you are
- You have a university degree in Agriculture Sciences, Biology, Environmental and/or Social sciences.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- You are fluent in Polish and English languages.
- You have knowledge/auditing experience of main certification schemes (RA, UEBT, SRP, GlobalG.A.P., CAFÉ Practices, or similar)
- You are comfortable travelling nationwide as part of your job role.
- You have a high level of integrity to carry out your role ethically whilst addressing clients’ needs.
- You are passionate about sustainability and supply chain certification.
- You are comfortable making independent decisions. The nature of the job requires you to work independently and often remotely.
- You believe in Preferred by Nature’s mission and want to contribute to it.
- You have a valid driving license.
If you have these qualities, we are delighted to discuss your potential further.
This is what we offer
- An in-depth onboarding and professional training to equip you with the right skills and knowledge to thrive in this role.
- An exciting and challenging position within a dynamic and innovative international organisation with a mission-driven and passionate team.
- Excellent opportunities for growth and professional development.
- Potential future international travel opportunities.
- A friendly, international team of colleagues, with a pleasant and flexible work environment.
- Private healthcare.
- MultiSport card.
- Access to licensed, trained, experienced and accredited counsellors via our employee counselling programme.
- Work time: full time
- Working location: travel 50% of the time in Poland, 50% working from home or/and in Cracow office
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- The position holder reports to the Senior Programme Manager of Agriculture Supply Chains
- Expected starting date: as soon as possible
How to apply
If you feel you meet the requirements for this role, please submit your Letter of Application and CV (in English), including salary expectations, by 15 August 2022 via the application form below.
Interviews may be conducted during the advertising period, please send applications as soon as possible.
Preferred by Nature wishes our staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.
For questions, please contact:
Anna Yavlyanskaya, HR Specialist
About Preferred by Nature
Preferred by Nature is a non-profit, mission driven organisation that works for sustainable land management and climate-friendly solutions. With 300+ employees and a network of local experts, we develop practical solutions to drive positive impacts in production landscapes and supply chains in 100+ countries. We focus our work on forest and climate impact commodities and related sectors.